CATEGORIES AND ARTISTIC DISCIPLINES:
1. PAINTING: All works have to arrive to the Games framed. The maximum number of exhibits by an artist in one discipline is 2 pieces. Artist can be present in exhibition hall, 7 days / 2 hours per day, by schedule given by organizer.
• Easel painting - oil / acrylic on canvas
• Mixed Media
• Water color
• Textile art
2. SCULPTING : The maximum number of exhibits by artists, in one discipline - 2 pieces. Artist can be present in exhibition hall, 7 days / 2 hours per day, by schedule given by organizer.
• Sculptures – Choice of materials available
• Medals / Plaques - maximum of 5 works by the artist
3. PHOTOS: Photos should not be framed, but sticked on kapafix 10 mm. Min size per short edge is 30 cm - min size per longer page is 45 cm. The maximum number of exhibits by an artist in one discipline is 3 photos.
• Black and white photography
• Photography in color
4. CERAMICS / GLASS: The maximum number of exhibits by an artist in any discipline - 3 exhibits. Artist can be present in exhibition hall, 7 days / 2 hours per day, by schedule given by organizer.
• Artistic usable items
• Artistic decorative items
5. JEWELRY: Artist can be present in exhibition hall, 7days / 2 hours per day, by schedule
given by organizer.
DISCIPLINE OF JEWELRY
• Art Jewelry - up to 5 exhibits by artists
• Poetry - Poets / participants during their stay at the Games, 7 days will have 2 hours per day
to present their poems to the audience. (Poets can take a CD for background music while
• Novel / Short Story - meet and chat with the audience and read short passages, 7 days, 1
hour per day
• Equipment Book - conditions apply as for exhibits; participating publishers
7. THEATER: Participants in all disciplines have 7 day appearance ; Performance in original
language, the participants themselves provide the necessary props and soundtrack CD
• Drama / Comedy
• Puppet show
• mono drama
• "Stand Up" comedy
8. FILM: Film directors or actors have to stay to talk with the public, after their film was
presented (presentations in 7 days, 1 per day).
• Feature film
• Documentary film
• Animated film
9. TV SPOT
DISCIPLINES TV SPOT : Film directors have to stay to talk with the public, after their spot
was presented (7 days presentations, 1 per day)
• A music video
• Advertising / promotional spot
10. MUSIC: Musicians perform 7 days. Have to define the Head office no later than March 1,
2013.g. will they bring their own instruments, or they should be provided by the organizer.
For the vocal point of the musical accompaniment, the performers themselves must provide a
• Instrumental Solo
• Solo singing
• Jazz bands
• Opera / operetta / musical
• Ethnic / Folk
• pop music - (Rock, Pop, Ballads, romances, chansons ..)
11. DANCE: The dancers themselves provide costumes for the show, and musical
accompaniment. They will perform 7 days, 1 performance per day
DANCE DISCIPLINES :
• solo spot
• Ballet (classic)
• Modern Ballet
• Ethno Dance
• Dance couples / free style
12. FASHION: Fashion designers who will present their work at the Games can bring a
models who will wear their creations, and can provide musical accompaniment. Reviews are
held 7 days, once per day.
• Etnic fashion
• Haute Couture
• Daily fashion
13. STREET ART: Performances are 7 days, 1 per day
DISCIPLINES STREET ART:
• Street Theater
• Acrobats / Jugglers
• Graffiti Artists
14. ARCHITECTURE and DESIGN: Artist can be present in exhibition hall, 7days, 2 hours
per day, by schedule given by organizer.
DISCIPLINES of ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN:
• Public buildings
• Private houses
• Industrial design
• Furniture design
• Design in general
15. CUISINE: To every participating country at the Games are permitted to send two chefs,
who will 7 nights (in certain restaurants) prepare exclusively national cuisine of their country.
If necessary, they have to provide specific herbs themselves. In the restaurants where will be
presented national cuisine, permissible is to expose national tourist promotional materials.
NOTE for disciplines PAINTING, SCULPTING, PHOTOS, CERAMIC/GLASS, LITERATURE and ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN:
Artists can present (during 2 hours presentation in exhibition halls) themselves and their works by power-point presentation, video, catalog, book, etc.